Sunday, June 12, 2005

the moment you've all been waiting for...

So, yeah.

This is it.

Fairly spacious, wouldn't you say?

I can tell right now that you're excited... why shouldn't you be? This is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship between you and- ...okay, okay, okay, I'm not going to lie, this isn't going anywhere. I wanted to start out fresh and engaging but really I'm just not in the mood to be right now. You see I've just stepped out of the shower and the smell of all the soaps and what not has a stranglehold on my concentration.

So, yeah.

This is the official beginning of my blogging career (for better or for worse is for you to decide). You can expect a few retro-posts from unpublished blogs I've written (including the much talked about isano-fantasy-fic I wrote about me winning the World Series of Poker and then meeting Natalie Portman) as well as fresh new material from my strangely jaded and diluded encounters with the "real" world. How fresh you ask? So fresh I ought to be slapped! [cue rimshot] ... [cue solitary cough and chirping cricket]

Sit back, and relax.

It's a celebration.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home