Sunday, January 07, 2007
About Me

- Name: claver
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I've existed from all eternity and behold I am here and I shall exist until the end of time for my being has no end
More characters that exist within my own imagination
Other characters that exist outside of my own imagination
- Rob Boothe and the Cubically Inclined
- Chris Samuel's Random Assortment of Pixels
- A Space for Dave Chung
- Mark Jess' Porkstack Papers
- Steve Smith as Steve Smith
- I taught Sunny Talwar how to Rock AND Roll
- A diary of a London call girl
- If I were smarter and American I would be like the Hanging Stranger
Just absolutely fucked up brilliant
One of the actually-fucking-important issues in the world today
And because I don't actually trust you to click the link above
A concious look at possible futures for Western Canada - Go Allan Go!
And because eavesdropping assholes are everywhere...
You're bound to like one of these...
- Peyton's Concentrated Power of Will 27 - Miami 22
- Indianapolis 24 - The Texans!? 27
- That's More Like It 34 - Cincinnati 16
- Indianapolis 17 - Bad Guys 44
- When you're this cool...
- Yet my presence grows...
- And Now For Our FEATURE PRESENTATION or A Crash Co...
- COACHELLA or bust: The second road-blog instalment
- COACHELLA or bust: The first road-blog instalment
- "i heart CEP" OR "Teal is not a team color."
So, yeah, this is a paragraph that goes in the sidebar. I should probably squeeze in a view disclaimers and what have you. First, mechanical and grammatical errors are what I do, its part of what makes me a "former" genius. Second, I have artistic license to depict, relate, portray, or paint various happenings as I please - that is to say I reserve the "right" to exagerate and distort the truth as it suits me. Second lastly, for those stalwart heroes and heroesess who have seen fit to read ALL my posts - a reward in and of itself - I salute you. You truly are the best of the best. Finally, always remember that it's a celebration. Enjoy yourself. ... ...Wow, this sidebar just keeps going, eh? And, really, I can keep filling this up with useless blather... I think I just might do that. So, continuing on from where I left off - which really is nowhere for those who've been following along - I'm going to say that you should really check out a post from June 2005 titled "I feel like a ringing phone." It's the first post that really made my blogging feel worth while. So, go read it, but not now. I'm not done talking. Uh, yeah. Oh! Something inspirational! Here we go... Now, I know there are some people out there weren't feeling good about life - or as a result of reading this blog are now not feeling good about life - I just want to tell you that suicide is not the answer. I say that in all seriousness. Far be it from me to tell you what your life is worth - I could argue all matters of epistomology and philosophy of personal experience only to prove that only your opinion counts - but honestly, someone would miss you. I know I would, dear reader. Don't ever be afraid to get help, don't ever be afraid to share yourself with someone else. It can save your life, or maybe even begin it. I think now would be a good time for me to shut up.
Web Counters


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home