Thursday, July 28, 2005

Musical Recommendations in Haiku

get down girl go'head
golddigger by kanye west
go'head girl get down

I can always count
on new Weezer to make a
record of my heart

coming soon: movie reviews in iambic pentameter

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Chung said...

taken from a random site:

Epic Haiku
A less-known form of poetry is the epic haiku. The epic haiku consists of seventeen verses (5 + 7 + 5), each of which is a haiku (with lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables).
Currently, only four epic haikus are known to exist. Feel free to add to the total.

Epic Sonnet
As far as I know, no one has ever written an epic sonnet. It would be a tall order - you'd have to write fourteen sonnets that developed a common theme, with the last word of each sonnet following the rhyme scheme ABABCDCDEFEFGG. It is my ambition to write an epic sonnet someday, when I have several months of free time.

I suggest we use our combined efforts to make an epic haiku of movie reviews.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home