Sunday, July 10, 2005

Pinch Hitting Ruins Friendships: And Other Non-Related Things

Undoubtebly, you've noticed the change in blog template. My reasons for are as follows:

1) I bore very easily.

2) I appreciate the symbolic and aesthetic properties of the color black. (TRANSLATION: The beige and pale blue just weren't cutting it for me.)

3) At the moment, I don't have my laptop to post some of my writing projects and felt I had to do something to the blog.

There, you have it. And on that last note, here's a riddle...

Three old ladies decided to buy a bottle of brandy. The same three old ladies went to a baseball game (with the bottle of brandy). After consuming most of the bottle's contents they became incredibly intoxicated.

If the baseball game has not yet ended in what part, of what inning, is the baseball game in? Be as precise as possible in your response. I'll post the answer later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home