Thursday, July 07, 2005

Insanity is NOT a contagen... (Part V)

Me: Haven't you ever wondered what the inside of your head would look like if it were a little control room filled with tiny people? I imagine that mine would have a ballpit in it. I don't know why, its not exactly the best place for that sort of thing. But I'm sure someone of importance would be playing in it most of the time.

Friend: Mine would be filled with baby tigers.

Me: Baby tigers? How would the baby tigers operate the controls?

Friend: Don't be silly, the tigers wouldn't operate the controls. The operators would.

Me: And the tigers?

Friend: Oh, they'd just all have baby tigers to play with. And there would have to be one guy who didn't have a tiger who did 95% of the work.

Me: Man, I feel sorry for the guy who doesn't get to play with the baby tigers.

Friend: Every once and a while he would stress out and then someone would offer up their tiger. "Here man, chill out. Play with this." Then the dude would play with the tiger and then all hell would break loose when everyone else took control.

Me: Makes sense.

What were we talking about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home