Thursday, June 23, 2005

You are duty bound to sleep with Brad Pitt...

...Or at least thats what the media is telling me right now. Think about it.

Apparently Mr. Pitt is in town, or somewhere near town, or thinking about comming to town, or in Calgary. People everywhere are going insane. A state of marshal law has been declared. And I'll be damned if I don't want a sausage and egg McMuffin right now. Luckily for my colon I'm still not nearly awake enough to do anything about my hunger. So fuck you Adam Cook! (he's prodding me into going to McDonalds as I write this) Anyways, back to my sometimes embarassment/psychotic hatred for this town. Hmmm, I'm not nearly awake enough to do anything about that either. You get away easy this time, dear reader.

In other Brad Pitt news, go see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I give it 5 out of 5.

I'm going to go take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home