To Rob: Sorry I haven't posted. I've been busy abroad with countless riches and beautiful women.
Honourable mention goes out to one Jonny Gietz for a contribution (that didn't quite make it) to the "entourage" idea in the 50 billion dollar post.
The idea, in hack form, was as follows:
WHEREAS Having 50 billion dollars, of course, requires one to have quite an intimidating and extravagent presence.
WHEREAS Four trained armoured knights, two ninjas, two court jesters, a scribe, and two beautiful women, a string quartet, and Farnsworth Bentley (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) are not quite intimidating enough
WHEREAS Sharks are bad-ass motherfuckers that'll wreck your shit
WHEREAS Adding a shark to any entourage automatically makes you as bad-ass as the shark in question
BE IT RESOLVED THAT A 50 billion dollar entourage include a shark to be carried by large shirtless men aided by a "Shark-keeper" whose duties would consist of throwing buckets of water at the shark to keep it alive.
The motion died. 3 in favour, 1 opposed. Just one opposed? Damn right, this isn't a democracy, its my 50 billion dollars. I killed the motion on the grounds that it just wasn't feasable to keep the shark alive simply by throwing buckets of water at it. But what about a large tank? That just takes all the fun out of it anyway.
There you have it.
Now if you'll excuse me I've got a meeting with the UN to discuss the name of my new country. They're suggesting "Laveria" (of Settlers fame) over the proposed "You Are Gay*" I don't really know what they're fussing over, Rand McNally thinks its a fabulous idea.
*DISCLAIMER: The word "Gay" is used in good spirits and in no way is intended to convey ill will to the gay community. If you, yourself, see it fit to convey ill will to the gay community then you have the right to do so. But then you'd be a douche bag.

1 Comments:
I'll show YOU countless riches you dog eating sonuva...hey...wait a second...no I won't...i'm poor...well if i did, i'd show them to you...or wait, maybe i wouldn't...i'm so confused now...damn this cubicle sucking my brains out through my eyesockets...
Post a Comment
<< Home