Almost a month being 22 and really nothing to show for it...
So, yeah. I've picked up this swank new little 12" Powerbook G4 courtesy of the International Bank of Dad (I love you Dad.) and am back online after weeks and weeks of being cut off, as it were. Interestingly enough, whilst I was transfering over files and what have you I came across a blog post that I wrote for Dave Chung's old blog way back in the day. Really one part is a completely assinine poem about nothing (though it seems like it should) and the second part is the craziest recesses of my mind engaging in autoeroic asphyxiation... I call it the Sophisticats!!
And without further delay:
Can I offer you a juice box?
One that talks,
without the use of small pox.
Can I sell your soul?
On the morals of a goal?
I’ll use it to replace the balance you stole.
On a one man team,
With a soap box dream,
We’ll drink from the chalice of half and half cream.
Did you see the boys,
Making all the noise,
Basking in the glory of forgotten toys?
I know I can remember the good ol’ days.
So, then the kettles black,
In a new back pack,
You never knew anything in the first place.
lastly...Conan O'Brien eat your heart out.
I’m sure you all know my next guest ex-senator of South Carolina, he served one hundred years, that’s a long time,-
Yes it is.
One century in office. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the ghost of Strom Thurmond
[cue loud death metal rock]
Welcome to the show that was quite the entrance you made
Thank you, its all about first impressions, your mother should have told you that.
Right…how are you doing? Enjoying your retirement?
I’m finding things to do on my off time.
Good good.
I saw you at work the other day
What, here now? On the show?
No not at all, somewhere else
Ah, yes.
So, you’re on TV you’re in the movies, you’re in all the stores in everyone’s home, what do you think of that?
I think its awesome that things are still as backwards as they are. Well I must admit its somewhat of a negative, but I think its necessary to get things done in a practical way. I keep clubs safe, and the poor out of your community. And really now, its not like I eat babies or anything. Only heathen Orientals, blacks and hippies do that.
Hmm. Well your new cd is out on the 27th, thanks for stopping by. Ladies and gentlemen stay tuned for after the break The Eagles will be performing alongside Rancid

1 Comments:
None of your friends read your blog? That sucks. Enjoy that a brother reads it. You've got a legitimate readership... if only a tiny one.
Post a Comment
<< Home