Wednesday, August 17, 2005

To All: Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been defending kingdoms and shaping universes.

So, yeah.

I've been "busy" working on other projects and what have you. Probably the most interesting would be my creation of a superhero universe. I've killed countless hours at this point designing characters and fleshing out backstories with Chris Samuel. I'll try to get pictures and some quick bios posted for some of the characters. In the mean time you can try out HeroMaker 2.0 for yourself. It will consume your life. Consider youself warned.

And when I haven't been doing that I've been endulging in stupid flash games. More specifically, Defend Your Castle. It has somewhat of an RPG element to it, its quite enjoyable.

In other news, my next Alchera Project submission is almost done so you won't have to wait much longer.

Now if you will excuse me, I have laundry to do. Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Chung said...

my hero sucks.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home